It’s easy to blame the world outside for your life inside,...



It’s easy to blame the world outside for your life inside, but the truth is we are the authors of our own destinies… no matter how dire.

I have lost so much and, despite all my efforts, I haven’t been able to prevent anything. I continue to fail.

In just the last few years I have lost people who were very dear to me, whom I loved, and who might be here today if I could have saved them. Despite trying each ended the same way… and my failure is the reason.

It is easy to say that I did my best, yet I know I could have done better….maybe my tombstone should read: “He should have tried harder”.

The point is my life is meaningless: I can’t even help myself, let alone those I love. And as such, I have lost everyone and everything: unable to work, eat, nor be productive.

I know what you are thinking… and you are right. But don’t worry… I fail at everything. Instead I’ll just let myself sink below the surface, and no doubt my damned self-preservation instinct will drag my head above the calm.

Despite appearances. I am not posting this for attention, nor validations, (it’s gone beyond that), it’s just that I feel the need to explain my forthcoming disconnect from everything.

Loving is not enough.

Till I resurface, don’t worry
https://www.instagram.com/p/CgjhgNRrzNG/?igshid=NGJjMDIxMWI=


Comments