This interview by @CurchMilitantcom’s Vortex is both...



This interview by @CurchMilitantcom’s Vortex is both heartbreaking, and terrifying, to see what’s working at senior levels in the Catholic church against the everyday priests who work with people.

I can attest to the techniques used against these good men, as the same was used against me… though not a priest, I did teach RE.

The new headteacher made it his duty to sack all the RE teachers, and close down the dept. I was harder to sackthan others, as I was actually a highly regarded (by Ofsted) English teacher, who also helped the RE dept.

What the head did was send me for a psych appraisal, at which the doctor showed me the letter he received about me. The letter said I was violent, kept physically attacking students and teachers, including pushing them downstairs and threatening to kill them, and directed the doctor to section me. Obviously, none of this was true

Instead, the doctor gave me the letter, saying that he knew the head was lying, and told me this was a well-used tactic to get rid of good teachers with the “wrong ideology”. When I returned to work, I was barred from stepping on the school grounds (apparently my pupils had been told I’d left without notice, and had lost their coursework. Again, all untrue). When the head met me, he himself was violent when I showed him his letter… which he kept screaming was supposed to be secret.

I’m not saying I am like these priests, but the tactics used are the same (very effective) tactics used against all these priests. My story is long and horrible (this was just the start)… suffice to say that he was successful against me, and the children suffered greatly.

But this is not about me, but about the corruption in the church, and the attack on these faithful priests.

https://youtu.be/bSuYuIdeT1M

Reposted from @churchmilitantcom Corrupt US Bishops will be shaking in their mitres after this interview.⁠

You’ve never seen anything as comprehensive as this ANYWHERE.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRlH3Zlf6W/?utm_medium=tumblr


Comments