“We must have faith” we keep being told, but some...



“We must have faith” we keep being told, but some days it’s hard to see why.

Yes, the geopolitical world is screwed, as is the religious, but these can change… but ONLY if the people are willing. Sadly, the majority are sheep.

I’m surrounded IRL by mind-controlled sheeple, and they aren’t just the stupid ones… even highly intelligent and learned, experienced people are suckered into the narrative, and trained to attack anyone with a free mind. It’s becoming more and more like a zombie apocalypse, and I am feeling more and more like the Omega Man.

Hospital called me out of the blue today, to tell me to come in tomorrow first thing tomorrow, so I guess I’ll get some fresh air (though with my luck it’ll have been a crank call to get me out of the flat so I can be robbed… told you I was feeling dark).

Sorry to bleat on like this, but sh*t has been getting to me more and more recently, and any hope I may have had is rapidly waning.


https://www.instagram.com/p/CM-bAVlDX5t/?igshid=1xn0qpgum4d2


Comments