Reposted from @ivoryflamemodel What is your favourite song in...



Reposted from @ivoryflamemodel What is your favourite song in the whole world?
Mine is ‘Little Red Corvette’ by Prince.
I loved his music since I was young (I also remember my mum urging that I probably shouldn’t sing Prince lyrics in school! 😄) and in my adult years that song became a much adored anthem… the whole vibe of it, the way it starts quiet, draws you in with such a great beat, and builds to such rousing, jubilant crescendos - it’s transcendent!
Playing it LOUD (the 4min57 version yo!) never fails to lift me up and feel alive, and reminds me no matter what struggles life brings, I can still dance in the rain, feel it’s beauty, laugh and be thankful. Pretty damn powerful ❤

Portrait by Phil Chaplin, 2016 - #regrann
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7lycADn0qn/?igshid=3z0p3g5m8dok


Comments